Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday 28 March 2008

Spotting at 7 weeks.. I'm freaked out!

YIKES.

Last night when I went off to pee, I saw some brownish spotting when I wiped. God. My heart nearly stopped right there and then. Luckily, TM had returned home from Jakarta and when I crawled into bed, there was someone there to hold and comfort me.
I was really upset because we'd just spent dinnertime holding hands and talking about how great it would be to have a baby and wondering what Little Monkey would look like.

In the morning, the spotting seemed heavier. I panicked right away, especially since I have some mild tummy cramps as well. I showed it to TM who also confirmed that it was kinda browny.
It is now 11:34am here, I've managed to book myself in at 12:30pm at my doctor and TM's coming along to hold my hand and give me courage. I've checked up on spotting and all the sites and books say that it's incredibly common and not always an indicator of miscarriage but I have to check and see my baby so that I can rest at ease.

C'mon, Little Monkey. Don't you dare pull out of this life before you've even started it! There are so many people waiting for you!

No comments: