Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Cuddle Rater for 05 Mar 2008

Ooh. Deffo a 9/10 today!

We two Cuddle Bunnies have agreed that the following physical laws apply to a Cuddle Zone:
1. Gravitational force is much reduced. This explains why he doesn't feel my weight when I throw half of me across him
2. Time speeds up, so clearly the speed of light is affected by cuddles. We've observed this happening many times. Half an hour goes by during a cuddle but it feels like only ten minutes! I'm still working on the mathematics for this
3. We both have quantum fields around us that somehow affect the curvature of space-time when we cuddle. How this fits in with current quantum field theory, I don't know. I'll have to ring up Roger Penrose to find out.
4. Cuddle Zone physics is much simpler than Missing Sock in Washing Machine physics.

No comments: