Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday 25 March 2008

I love you, my Top Monkey

When Top Monkey called today from Jakarta, I told him about J's loss and how upset I was for her and confided my own fears about miscarriage and the awful dreams I'd been having. I'm normally bouncy and upbeat when he calls and I'm rarely upset, so TM knew this was a crisis of sorts.

He was lovely, comforting me the best he could over the phone, telling me that he'd be back soon to cuddle me and protect me from Big Bad Nightmares, telling me confidently that it was HIS boys that did the job and they were surely Top Monkey swimmers, that I was at the perfect age to have his baby (since I was worrying about having my first baby in my 30s) and that I would surely be okay.

So I am feeling better now, still upset but not as emotional as before and I just wanted to say that I love you, my Top Monkey, you always know exactly what to do and what to say and I have no idea what I have done to deserve you.

No comments: