Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday 13 March 2008

I can buy baby bags!

Two nights ago while we were having our usual catch-up-on-the-day chat before bedtime, I told Top Monkey gleefully, "Now I can go buy a baby bag! I saw one in Coach that's really cute!" He spluttered in outrage, "Is that why you wanted a baby??? So that you can go buy a new handbag?!!" Well, I do like my bags but no, that wasn't why I wanted a baby. :))

This is one I'd seen on the Coach website some time ago and I liked it but never had a reason to buy it. I do now! Hehe. Comes in pink and blue.



If you prefer to have a non-sexist bag, Coach has one for you as well.

Personally, I like the pink for girls and blue for boys theme. It's so cute to see little girls all dressed up in flouncy, fluffy pink and little boys dressed in sturdy blue. I'm not going to get the bag yet, going to wait till Little Monkey is almost ready to arrive . TM has promised me he will buy me one as a present, so thank you in advance, my TM!

No comments: