Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday 9 March 2008

I got a BIG FAT POSITIVE today!!!

YES!!!! I never thought I'd get a BFP so quickly!!! I'm so excited and we're both so happy. See, I knew something was different with my body this month and like I said, my Aunt Flo's never late. I felt all different too and when I checked out the symptoms of pregnancy posted on the BabyCentre UK website, I had 4 of them. Still, I thought Nah... because we'd just started trying.
Bought the kits ytdy and what do you know? - they had a twin pack on sale at a way cheaper price, so I bought those in case I had to retest. Took the test this morning and I was so nervous! Haha! I couldn't believe it when it came out positive!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dancing and singing with joy in my heart. COWABUNGA!!!!!!

I wish all my sisters out there who are TTC the same luck, hope to hear of more BFPs coming! Keep trying, don't give up, don't get tense and always believe!

No comments: