Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday 29 March 2008

My mummy's 7 weeks pregnant!

Hi Mum! We've both had quite a scary week, eh! Well, you're 7 weeks pregnant which means I'm er... 7 minus 2 is... 5 weeks old! Yeah!
I knew you were kinda worried about me when you saw the spotting in the morning, so I made you barf in the morning to let you know that I'm still here! I knew you didn't really get my hint but hey, I tried my best.

Anyway, I'm 5 weeks old and I'm about as big as a small grape. Did you see my heart beat on the scan? It was real fast, wasn't it! I heard Daddy say that he could see my heart beat even without the colour scan on the monitor. And I've got little fins now, they'll grow into my arms and legs later on. Right now, I look more like I have fins! *sings* Swimming, swimming, swimming!

I'm doing great, I guess you're still not showing me off yet in a little bump but that will come soon enough. Don't worry, Mummy... I'm okay and growing as fast as I can. Hey, where's my share of the ice-cream that you and Dad bought yesterday!

No comments: