Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday 28 March 2008

Phew!!! All's ok!

Just had my doctor's visit and the scan and baby's all okay!!! I was so happy! Little Monkey's progressing along nicely and we even heard her heartbeat! It went *piddypiddypiddypiddypiddypiddypiddy* at top speed. That was a real Tear in Eye moment, it was.

I'm so glad the baby's okay. The doctor said that the spotting was probably an old bleed from the placenta and nothing to worry about. I'm glad Top Monkey came along to hold my hand and keep me from freaking out majorly. The doctor was so sweet, telling me I had nothing to worry about and the baby was coming along beautifully. Awwww... thank you for setting my heart at ease.

All is well in the world again. Yay!

3 comments:

PB said...

PE told me about this so I had to rush over and check and whew! I'm so glad everythings ok with little TM too! Next time I see you, ice creams on me... at NZN of course! :P You take care!!

Anonymous said...

Good to know lil baby's hanging in there! How do you guys know she's a she?!

Take care and rest a lot. Don't walk around too much. A friend who had a bleeding scare was prescribed bed rest for a mth!

Mrs Top Monkey said...

Hi guys! Thanks for dropping by. It was a scary moment for us two but just seeing her little heart go and having the doc confirm she's all ok was really great.

We don't know if it's a girl or boy but we're just calling the baby a "she" for the time being. Hehe. We'll find out for sure around 4 months and I may have to change Little Monkey to a "he" then!