Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Updates from the chiro

Well, this is my 3rd session today. I'm much improved compared to when I first saw him last Thursday. However, my pelvis is still kinda crooked and I'm worried about how this will impact me during pregnancy. I'm just not sure how I'm going to able to carry all that extra weight around. I can't even pick a baby up right now, so I'm quite upset about it all.

Right now, I can walk and sit fine but not one after another. LOL I can't quite straighten up again after I've sat down for some time and I need to wait a bit before I'm fully upright again. According to chiro, my back muscles are still rather tight. Can't wait to be given the all-clear so that I can get back to the gym and start working on a baby-ready body again!

No comments: