Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday 15 February 2008

Chicken with Rabbit loves her Top Monkey - what a wonderful Valentine's!

Thought I might start this blog with this post because I had such a wonderful time yesterday.

Okay, first I have to say I'm not one for Valentine's but it was lovely to have my husband sms me in the morning suggesting a romantic dinner for two. I knew he's not the sort to remember Valentine's so I was just surprised.

What he did that made me smile that day:
1. Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles in the morning.. ooh, we rated it 8 out of 10.
2. Sent me flowers. Sort of. He MMS-ed me a pic of a bouquet he saw somewhere. LOL!
3. Took me out to dinner at one of our fave restaurants, El Cerdo. We didn't book a place, but just showed up and ta-dah! Got a table! Dinner was excellent as usual (Great work, Werner and Andreas!)
4. Got me a heart-shaped balloon from the restaurant. Many thanks to the waitress who plucked it off the wall for me.
5. The laughter, hugs and kisses that we shared.

I'm lucky enough to have a husband who doesn't do the "I love you, baby" bit just on Valentine's but I have to admit his efforts yesterday were superlicious. It was our first married Valentine's and it was the most wonderful Valentine's I've had in my whole entire life.

The Chicken who has the Rabbit loves you always, Top Monkey.





No comments: