Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday 28 February 2008

Off to Jakarta!

Whee! I'm off to Jakarta tomorrow for a visit. As I've mentioned before in this post, we're moving to Jakarta soon. My beloved TM has just been appointed Overlord of Jakarta (as I put it) and I'm really excited to be moving to a new place! I've lived all my life in Malaysia and I can't wait to experience another country.

I'm all packed and ready to go. This will be my first recon visit, it's a chance for me to check out the neighbourhood, to check out the housing available and to see if the shops stock the same stuff we get back here. We'll also be looking at making new friends there, both local and fellow expats and I'm quite eager to join several social clubs. TM loves little dinner parties and I'm looking forward to hosting them when we're there.
I'll also be checking out the hospitals since I'll need to get to know some gynaes there. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

I am so excited to be able to see my TM daily again. He's been shuttling back and forth between Jakarta and KL for some time now and I really hate not being able to see my husband every day.

Jakarta, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei! Blogging leh! :)

Mrs Top Monkey said...

Hi PB! :D Ya, ya.. just started. But I didn't want to tell you until I had some more content up bec I know it can be kinda boring to go to a new site and it's only got 3 entries. I thought I would wait till I hit 20 entries, then ask you to come see. But man! - you are such a detective! Hehe.
I'm still getting the hang of it, so I'll be asking you for advice soon. Help me hor... tenkiu... :)))

Anonymous said...

roflol!! no worries! Drop me a line anytime. :D Sooner or later I bet I'm going to see you go .com you wait and see