Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday 21 February 2008

Not a backache but a pelvis misalignment

Back from first session with the chiropractor. He told me what I had was a pelvic misalignment. My pelvis had shifted 1 inch from where it was supposed to be and he told me I was just about the worst case he'd ever seen. When he made me lie flat on his tummy, he told me that my right foot was about 1 inch longer than my left. Yikes.

Anyway, this is what he did:
1. ice pack on my pelvic area to lessen the pain
2. a crick and a crack to get me back into alignment
3. electromagnetic therapy

My verdict? He's magic. Right after he straightened me out, I could feel an immediate improvement. I texted my husband right after the session saying I felt "200% better!". It's not all fixed yet, he reckons I will need about 6-8 weeks of treatment to get it all fixed.
For now, I've got to put ice on my pelvic area and I've got a 2nd session scheduled for Sat morning. He's quite optimistic we can beat this quickly as he said "...you're still young..." and my word, that was music to my ears! :)

If you need to sort out a kink or two, give this place a try:
Michael Wilkinson
Living Well Healthcare
Level 4, Great Eastern Mall
Jln Ampang, KL.
Tel: +603-4257 8002
www.livingwell.com.my


This is NOT a paid post, I just thought it might prove useful for anyone who is in need of a chiropractor.

1 comment:

idham said...

Thanks for the info. I wanted to go there long time ago but need recommendation. Until I found your article.

My back(pinggang) hurt like crazy. Even during solat.

I think this is due to my injury when I played basketball during my university days.

Thanks again.