Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday 22 May 2008

Whee! I've bought my first pair of maternity jeans!

Feeling like a real mom now! Look at me! I'm shopping in the maternity section! I've got a wee bump! You know what's the best thing about buying maternity clothes? The sizes don't really matter! I know that if in normal times I was looking for jeans that were size 12 and above, I'd be getting on a treadmill pretty quick. But when you're having a bump and you know you can't fit into your normal size jeans because of the wee one, it really doesn't matter!

I bought mine from the Dorothy Perkins outlet in Debenham's, Senayan City. They also had a really nice, comfy line of cargo pants there but when I put one on, I looked like I was wearing two long potato sacks. Hmm. I think I'll wait for Top Monkey to pass judgement before I buy them. I just thought the cargo pants would be really useful as they have pockets to stuff things into. Hey, who needs diaper bags? Just wear a really pocket-sy pair of cargos!

I'm still on the hunt for more maternity lines. If anyone from Jakarta is reading this, please let me know where I can find nice maternity clothes. Or if anyone is coming over from Kuala Lumpur, bring me some clothes! Hehe.

No comments: