Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday 6 April 2008

Present for me and Little Monkey from Daddy!


Look what Top Monkey bought me! It's a piece of art called "Mother's Day". He saw it yesterday at Yan Fine Art Gallery and liked it a lot because of the mother and baby theme. I suspect he also found it reminded him of me because the mummy buffalo has as big a bum as I do. So today, he took me over to have a look at it and I liked it too! Top Monkey said it would be a nice way to remind us of Little Monkey's conception and me, being the practical Chinese and all, said that if the art appreciated enough, we could sell it when we need money to send Little Monkey to college. Hee.
I'm looking forward to having this hung in our new home and taking a pic next to it when Little Monkey is born. Hopefully, my bum won't be as big as that.
Click here for more on the artist, Ng Bee and his art.


No comments: