Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday 17 July 2008

Fathers are different from mothers!

Well... I emailed yesterday's scan off to Top Monkey and gushed about how cute our boy is in the womb and how glad I am that he has inherited his father's nose. Top Monkey had flown back to KL the night before for a one-day meeting, so he couldn't accompany me to the check. I also had scans of other bits of our baby but I thought I would show it to him in person.

When he arrived home last night from the airport, I showed him all the scans. I told him enthusiastically about the baby's progress and what he was doing at the check and how cheeky he was by turning away when we prodded him but was my husband listening? No, of course not.

He was staring at the last scan in the series which showed a shot of the baby's bottom and his wee-wee. Pointing to the pic, he said proudly in a tone which told me that he'd not heard a single word I'd been saying so far, "Looks like he's got a big one! That's my son! What a boy!"

Men.

No comments: