Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday 14 March 2008

First bout of morning sickness?

I had brunch today at a hawker centre at the traffic lights near Ampang Point. I've been there a few times and while the food's nothing great to shout about, it isn't too bad and it's fairly cheap. So I headed there today to have some pan mee and a soya bean drink. It wasn't too bad, cost about RM3.50 (about 60p) and I do like pan mee.

But Little Monkey doesn't and I was sick when I got home. Good thing Little Monkey obligingly waited till I got home before I felt really, really sick. Okay. Crossing off pan mee from my eats list from now on. I know it can't be the soya bean drink because I had that on another day and Little Monkey never objected.

The only positive thing I can think about is that my book says mums who suffer from lots of nausea and vomitting while they're pregnant deliver a much healthier baby. You owe me one, Little Monkey. :)))

No comments: